NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or the age of majority in their state of residence. Employees of Slickwraps, as well as their immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee (whether or not related) are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Slickwraps.com
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on November 24, 2022 at 12:00 a.m. Central Time ("CT") and ends on December 2, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. CT (the "Promotion Period"). Administrator’s computer is the official time- keeping device for the Sweepstakes. Prize will be fulfilled within 2-5 weeks after drawing.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, EVERY PURCHASE counts as an entry into the contest. Also, all follows/shares/RT/likes/favs/tweets/posts will be counted as additional entries. For no purchase entries accept also by mailing in on postcard; your full name, email, address and phone to Slickwraps Attn: Black Friday 335 n hydraulic st, ste 100, Wichita KS 67214. All write-in entries must be postmarked by December 2, 2022 and received by December 5, 2022.You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit: Each entrant may receive a maximum of one (1) Sweepstakes entry during the Promotion Period. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant's plays/entries and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. The Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Drawing: Administrator will randomly select by a drawing the potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around Dec 16, 2022. After the drawing date, the potential winners will be notified by email. If the potential Prize winner cannot be contacted, or fails to respond, Administrator will award the Prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible online entries.
• 10.9-inch iPad Wi‑Fi 64GB - Silver $482.68 + iPad Gen 10 Skin $28.95
• Steam Deck 64 GB $423.93 + Steam Deck Skin $34.95
• AirPods Pro 2nd Gen $267.68 + AirPods Pro 2nd Gen Skin $18.95
• Apple TV 4K Wi‑Fi with 64GB storage 3rd Gen $138.68 + Apple TV Gen 3 Skin $32.95
• Magsafe Charger $41.93 + Magsafe Charger Skin $10.95
• AirTag $31.18 + AirTag Skin $8.95
• Samsung SmartTag $32.47
Prizes are non-transferable, and no substitutions permitted, except at discretion of sponsor. Administrator reserves the right to substitute the prize or a prize component for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason.
7. Winner selection and notification procedures: Winners will be notified by email or phone, and will have three days to claim the prize once notice is sent.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s, its agents’, and promotional partners’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Administrator reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Administrator’s or Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Administrator in its sole discretion. Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Administrator and Sponsor reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's and/or Administrator’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in cellular networks, phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Administrator, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Administrator reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of Kansas or the appropriate Kansas State Court located in Sedgwick County, Kansas; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Kansas without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of
Kansas or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Kansas.
14. Winners List: For a winner list, visit www.slickwraps.com/pages/blackfriday2022. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.