HALLOWEEN SALE // 50% OFF // NO CODE NEEDED
Uncategorized By Pauline KennedyPosted in
- They're everywhere!
- Small and easily transportable
- They are expensive and easy to resell
- They often contain financial information (Credit card numbers, banking access)
- If possible, keep your phone with you at all times
- Do not leave your phone in the car or anywhere in plain sight
- Enable a password or PIN for use
- Keep record of important details (Number, Model, Color, IMEI Number)
- Register your phone with your network provider
- Report theft to police immediately and contact your provider to disable number
Be sure to subscribe to the Slickblogs RSS Feed for behind-the-scenes looks from the Slickwraps headquarters, and the latest technology and Slickwraps news!
0 customer responses
Made in USA© 2019 Slickwraps, inc.