Uncategorized By PaulinePosted in
- 41% said they saw the usefulness of smartphones for lecture notes and tutoring
- 42% said it was a good coordination tool for school activities
- 46% said apps helped keep students organized
- Interactivity: Students are better able to participate in lectures with the ability to fact-check and do on-the-spot research.
- Access: Students have access to online notes and lecture materials.
- Information: More and more schools are using phones to inform students of campus activity from class cancelations, to weather and emergency updates.
- Apps: Some professors have started implementing classroom apps that contain all lecture notes, videos and feature interactive webinars.
- Engaging: Teachers of younger students are using games to help implement concepts, engage students and keep the classroom focused on certain topics.
Information courtesy of: ottowacitizen.com, journalstar.com
Be sure to subscribe to the Slickblogs RSS Feed for behinds the scenes looks from the Slickwraps headquarters, and the latest technology and Slickwraps news!
0 customer responses
Made in USA© 2020 Slickwraps, inc.