At Slickwraps, we’re thrilled to continue growing and thriving within the accessories and smartphone market. What better way to celebrate? The launch of a brand new website!
The tech industry is constantly changing. New products are introduced one after the other, and with such rapid change we are constantly adding and updating the products we offer. A great deal of time, energy and team work has gone into the new site, and we’re excited to finally share all of our hard work with you!
Features of the new site:
- Responsive Design – At Slickwraps you can stylize tons of devices, so why not make our website friendly to all of them? The new site features a responsive display, meaning it will work well with any device you use. No matter how you access our website, you’ll always get the optimal viewing experience!
- Products, Products and More Products – We’ve got more than 100 different devices you can choose to wrap, and with dozens of designs for each device, the style possibilities are endless! From smartphones and tablets, to gaming, music and wearables, you’re bound to find something that you’ll love! Better yet, with the new launch we’ve got even more products lined up for you.
Keep a look out for these new devices to hit the site very soon:
- Moto X, MotoG, Moto 360 Watch
- iPad Air 2
- Sony Xperia Z3
- Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy Gear Active Watch
- Beats Pro and Studio 2.0
- Customization – One of the best ways to show your personality is through your own design, and Slicklabs is the perfect option! Mix-and-Match all of your favorite materials and colors to create your ideal wrap. With the new and improved Slicklabs, you’ll be able to customize the following devices:
- iPhone 5, 5S, 5C, 6 and 6 Plus
- Nexus 5
- HTC One (M8)
- Fresh, Modern Look – When you consider that we’ve been wrapping your devices for years, having a few dated looking pages was bound to happen. With the launch, though, we’re giving Slickwraps a fresh, modern looking site that you’ll love to browse. With new pictures, products, in-depth descriptions and reviews, we’re making sure you get the best out of your Slickwraps experience!
So there you have it, a few of the highlights from this exciting new chapter. We’re definitely ready to share it with you and hear what you think. So take a look, enjoy the fresh new content, and most importantly, don’t forget to “Wrap It Up!”
Be sure to subscribe to the Slickblogs RSS Feed for behind-the-scenes looks from the Slickwraps headquarters, and the latest technology and Slickwraps news!